harmony-dev mailing list archives

From acoli...@apache.org
Subject Re: Compilers and configuration tools
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:19:47 GMT
You can use "gdb" which is a line debugger.  However as much as I DO
love the command line...even I am a sucker for a visual debugger...

I haven't done as much C programming as I would have liked to over the
last few years.  however, if I were abetting man I'd bet on this:
https://libre2.adacore.com/gps/

If you do install visual tools under cygwin, you will also need to
install X-Windows (X-11).

Good places to look for things: freshmeat.net, gnu.org

Do not worry freshmeat.net is not a porn site...unless you consider open
source and/or free software a form of pornography...in which case
remember what Potter Stewart said about the subject and don't let anyone
tell you different :-)

-Andy