harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Harmony Bootstrap JVM <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [BootJVM] macros that redefine printf and others
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:52:33 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodrigo Kumpera <kumpera@gmail.com>
Sent: Oct 20, 2005 2:48 PM
To: harmony-dev <harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: [BootJVM] macros that redefine printf and others

Dan,

I think they should expand to #error instead of expanding to wrong code.

BTW, have you thought about using make to have incremental builds?

---

Could do #error.

Incremental builds-- I am an avid promoter of GMAKE, but I simply
didn't want to add yet another element in the mix of what I was doing.
Besides, it doesn't take forever to compile, even on my Sparc 5.
I was using Eclipse with Gmake/GCC/GDB, and if you open the
various project files, like 'jvm/.??*' 'libjvm/.??*' etc, you will find
this is presently available.  See also some @todo items on this
subject.

Dan Lydick