harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm@earthlink.net" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [BootJVM] configure
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:17:37 GMT

Dan Lydick

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-frederic Clere <jfclere@telefonica.net>
Sent: Oct 28, 2005 4:55 PM
To: "bootjvm@earthlink.net" <bootjvm@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [BootJVM] configure

bootjvm@earthlink.net wrote:

>Jean-Frederic,
>
>Take a look at the new Makefiles in the top
>level directory and each source directory.
>These should provide all functionality that
>I see for the time being with the exception
>of distribution rules, whose requirements
>may change over time.  Notice that one
>important requirement is to be able to run
>the documentation compiler 'doxygen',
>which requires an explicit list of files.  The
>current 'config.sh' provides these to both
>the Makefiles and Doxygen (via 'bootjvm.dox')
>as include files.

+++
jfclere@jfcexpert:~/harmony/enhanced/trunk/sandbox/contribs/bootjvm/bootJVM>
make
/bin/sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
MakeSetup:98: config/config_build_steps.mak: No such file or directory
Makefile:163: config/config_dox_setup.mak: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `config/config_dox_setup.mak'.  Stop.
+++
Ok: I see that configure have to create config/config_build_steps.mak
and config/config_dox_setup.mak
"/bin/sh: -c: line 1/2" strange.

>I'll take a look at your configuration proposal
>soon.

Great-

>Dan Lydick

...snip...