harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Rivaaj Jumna <riv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilers and configuration tools
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:07:33 GMT
Hi

This may be a bit off topic but what does a harmony developers desktop look
like? My reason for asking is that I've been groomed on developing using an
ide in the windows environemnt, Visual Studio 6.0 and the like.

What sort of tools would one use on a Linux environment, eclipse cdt
perhaps? I'm not afraid of command lines, :-) but they're a barrier to entry
for someone like myself who would just like to explore the code base.

Regards
Rivaaj