harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Wielaard <m...@klomp.org>
Subject Mauve test suite (Was: Changes to bootjvm 0.0.0 coming soon)
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 13:29:01 GMT
Hi Rodrigo,

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 15:40 -0700, Rodrigo Kumpera wrote:
> For the rest I strongly suggest using Mauve, it can test a lot of the
> classlib and would be nice to have only one FOSS testsuite for
> classlibs.

Completely agreed. Mauve is a collaboration of several companies and
organisations started by Cygnus, Transvirtual, Hewlett-Packard and the
GNU project and is used by GNU Classpath, gcj, kaffe, ikvm, etc. Mauve
has several modules for testing different parts of the compilers,
runtimes and core library implementations. The main module has tests for
the core library, there is a module jacks for compiler tests, there is a
module verifier for byte code verifier tests, there is a visual tester
for testing AWT implementations, a module for rmic tests and a
serialization testsuite.  http://sourceware.org/mauve/

Cheers,

Mark