harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-5 : David Tanzer's proof-of-concept component model
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:09:34 GMT
This contribution was accepted by the Apache Harmony community with
sufficient binding votes from the PPMC (geir, dims, stefano), and all
documentation is complete.  This contribution and it's contribution
information has been placed in the contrib archive (where it shall
remain untouched) :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/
contrib_archive/2005/jira/harmony-5

I've taken the liberty of placing in

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/trunk/
sandbox/contribs/tanzer_component

so it's available in general, and work can begin.  We can rename,
move, whatever.

So...

"GO!"

:)