harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-5 : David Tanzer's proof-of-concept component model
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 04:49:09 GMT
David Tanzer has offered his proof-of-concept component model to the
project.  It can be found here :

[ ] +1 Accept the code into the project
[ ] -1 Don't accept the code.  Reason :

------

Notes :

1) Yes, this is formal, but we want a clear audit trail into the
project, and clear acceptance decisions
2) I normally would put a 3 day review period, but this code is small
and I want to use this to test the process
3) Once we accept (I expect we will) ( and if David gets his Bulk
Contrib Agreement and Software Grant in!) we'll put  in sandbox and
away we go...

Thanks for the patience

geir

geirm@apache.org