harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-5 : David Tanzer's proof-of-concept component model
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:01:24 GMT

On Sep 29, 2005, at 10:24 AM, Peter Edworthy wrote:

> 0 - Not got time to check the code at the moment

> Can we go for an any objections version then ?

I don't understand the question.  If there are objections, feel free
to state.

Note that this isn't a vote on making a technology decision, but only
a vote on whether or not we want to bring this code into our svn
repository.  I'm sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Again - this is about us bringing the code in, not making a
commitment to use it in the project, or any judgement about it's
technical feasability or usefulness.  that's a broader discussion.

> Or prohaps only email Geir?

Anything that is discussion about the technology should be on the dev
list.  Any concerns that one would be uncomfortable discussing in
public that are relevant to the project as a whole should go to
harmony-ppmc, and if it's a personal issue - maybe you wish to call
me a putz or something - either personal or /dev/null :)

geir

geirm@apache.org