harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [legal] Change to Authorized Contributor Questionnaire
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:17:17 GMT
Learn as we go.

I'm making two changes to the ACQ based on getting one from David.

1) Adding a note at the top that this information is considered
public information, and will be shared in the manner deemed
appropriate by the Apache Harmony project.  The intent is to enable
anyone interested in our code to know where it came from.

2) Adding some numbers for each answer so we can easily create a
simple DB

The version will be v1.0 20050920

geir

geirm@apache.org