harmony-dev mailing list archives

From acoli...@apache.org
Subject Re: JCVM contribution
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:11:24 GMT
Excuse my dumbness, I haven't done much substantial in C in awhile so
I'm rusty.

I'm goofing with this, I've downloaded various things.  I realize it
won't immediately work on OS X/PPC but I figured it might be fun to goof
with adding some of that to it.  After getting everything I needed to
automake/autoconfig and some various libs (like popt and classpath) I
have gotten to a point where it looks for "elf.h" -- I tried libelf but
that didn't seem to make it happy.  Any idea what may make it happy?

-Andy