harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-5 : David Tanzer's proof-of-concept component model
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:30:00 GMT
Anindo Ghosh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please forgive my ignorance but I would like to know who all are
> eligible to vote ?

Formally, those who were signed up to the original Harmony proposal, and
anyone who has joined the provisional project management committee
(PPMC) since (which, IIUC is no-one yet).

And, informally, anyone. Informal votes, whilst not binding, are
valuable as they show the wishes of a wider community.

Regards, Upayavira