harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-3 : Archie Cobbs' Contribution of JCVM
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:43:52 GMT
+1 from me

I was concerned about the provenance given some of the statement
found in the contribution, but Archie's explanation and statement of
it being his original work based on exposure to only open-source
implementations is fine for me.

This is going into the sandbox - if we happen to discover an issue
about this in the near future, we can simply fix it.

geirm@apache.org