harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for Contributions (was Re: 4 Months and...)
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:08:40 GMT
Of course :)

I assume you are willing to continue working with it?

I need to do one update to the ACQ - when that is done, please get
that, fill it out, and fax to

+1 203 665 6437

Then do the ICLA and fax to same number.

I'll post in a separate thread how a contribution should be packaged
and submitted.

geir

geirm@apache.org