harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] Committer Addition Process
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:25:36 GMT
Geir,

Am looking for specific timelines and specific things an indiviual can
do to make sure that they catch the eye of the PMC/PPMC for commit
status. For a person looking from outside, there is no info on what
they should do (other than what they are doing right now) to become a
committer.

+1 to make a policy doc in svn. But am really interested in getting
the ball rolling on voting specific people, get them commit access AND
more importantly getting out of their way and let them decide/work on
harmony's future.

thanks,
dims

--