harmony-dev mailing list archives

From David Tanzer <stru...@guglhupf.net>
Subject Re: This week on harmony-dev (Aug. 28 - Sept. 03 2005)
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 18:39:23 GMT
On Mon, 2005-09-05 at 16:54 +0100, Tim Ellison wrote:
> I think these summaries are great David, keep it up!

Thank you, it's good to hear that. I really appreciate any feedback,
so if some of you might have any suggestions what I could change
(go more/less into detail, or whatever) please tell me.

> [ ...though it does make the little devil inside me want to start
> messing with your brain, to see if you can summarize wads of code,
> deliberately contradictory statements, etc.  :-) ]

Well, do so, let's see what I can take ;-)

Regards, David.

--
David Tanzer, Haghofstr. 29, A-3352 St. Peter/Au, Austria/Europe
http://deltalabs.at -- http://dev.guglhupf.net -- http://guglhupf.net