harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: [legal] current to-do's
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 09:20:45 GMT
Please do holler if there's some stuff you can delegate. Perhaps not the
actual policy defining or discussing, but I *am* working on workflow
processes for stuff like infrastructure requests atm (no it ain't written in
java :-P), and it makes sense to plan for the future and incorporate the
workflow changes we're thinking of here in the planning of that tool.

On 25-07-2005 15:47, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@apache.org> wrote:
> Just as a record :
> 1) I am working to find a satisfactory resolution to the concern from
> some free software community members regarding the incompatibility of
> the Apache License and the GPL wrt contributions to our mailing
> list.  Goal is ASAP
> 2) I will be running our Authorized Contributor policy internally at
> the ASF to see if there's any problem.  Expect completion this week.
> 3) I will continue to organize the contribution administration
> infrastructure.  Expect completion this week.
> 4) Authorized Contributor document policy :
> I will be asking the ASF Secretary if he will archive the signed
> documentation for us.  I would like to reduce his load by having us,
> the PMC, accept the documents and register them in our administration
> infrastructure, but would like all hard copies of the signed forms
> kept in central ASF archive.

View raw message