harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [legal] update on legal framework
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 02:03:25 GMT
After some more input, suggestions and a test run, I've refactored
the ACQ to invert - that it's clear we want to know what you've
worked on no matter what you intend to work on, and provide some
spots for information on resolution

You can find it here :

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/auth_cont_quest.html

Please take a look and run through it yourself - see where there are
barbs, warts and stumbles :)  We want to make this as clean and easy
as possible while giving us the best protection possible.

geir

geirm@apache.org