harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [legal] update
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:06:06 GMT
I've tweaked the Authorized Contributor Agreement based on feedback

   http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/auth_cont_quest.html

The only major change was to be explicit about parts of things that
people might work on so that people actively think about what they
have done and are making a positive statement that they can work on
things.

I also took out the part about bulk contributions and moved to a
separate document

   http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/bulk_contribution_checklist.html

as it wasn't appropriate for the general Authorized Contributor.

If there are no further problems (I'm going to review some incubator
feedback one more time), this chapter should be over and we can use
them for the contribs from Ian and Mladen and others.

geir

geirm@apache.org