harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [legal] update on legal framework
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:02:44 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/auth_cont_quest.html
>
> Please take a look and run through it yourself - see where there are
> barbs, warts and stumbles :)  We want to make this as clean and easy  as
> possible while giving us the best protection possible.

Excellent work Geir!

I have a question regarding CCLA and CLA.
I have a signed CLA on file for years, and since I work now
for US company (It was European before) I suppose my company
needs to sign the CCLA.

My company has no problem with signing the CCLA, but
inside it, there is a 'Schedule A' where the initial list of
designated employees should be stated.

I have a simple question:
If the initial list of employees gets extended, does the CCLA
has to be updated too?

Perhaps this questions is more legal@ related then Harmony specific.

Regards,
Mladen.