harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving forward - call for contributions
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 13:53:38 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> So far, we don't have the requirement of a CorpCLA.  I think our
> biggest concerns are the areas of previous exposure to Java
> technology.

He he :)
Well, I must say that I've been exposed to the Java technology
for years. My wife would say, even too much, probably.

If you ask me if there is some similarity with my source and
the Sun one, well I can not tell, because I didn't look at their
source code, but since this is native only implementation, the
similarity can be only in the API, and IMO that is what we need
anyhow.

There is a project (fastjar) using the same concept (native),
but it also has nothing to do with my implementation.

Regards,
Mladen.