harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving forward - call for contributions
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 13:32:01 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Aug 8, 2005, at 9:09 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:
>> Since one of the requirements is the 'jar replacement'
>> I wish to volunteer for that.
>
> Excellent.  I'll have an update to the Authorized Contributor
> Questionnaire later today, but take a look at that and see if you  have
> any issues due to exposure to other's IP in this area.

Well, I can answer to you, that there is no IP issues, since it was
written entirely by myself two years ago,
and I live in the liberal 'European' country,
so the corporate IP is not an issue, and since I already
have signed Apache CLA on file years ago, think we are safe :).
Even if not, I can ask my current employer (JBoss), and I'm
sure they'll sign the corporate CLA if required.

Regards,
Mladen.