harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [legal] current to-do's
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:52:54 GMT
For the benefit of those who are not subscribed to the general incubator
mailing list (and are probably wondering why Harmony is so quiet), there
 is lots of activity on license understanding and compatibility [1], and
a new Request for Comment on the Harmony Contribution Policy [2] that
may be of interest.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200507.mbox/%3cEA9D474B-110F-448C-BE57-1483294E61E4@apache.org%3e
[2]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=112286923903658&q=raw

Regards,
Tim

(why isn't message [2] available in the apache mail archives? yet??)

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.