harmony-dev mailing list archives

From usman bashir <grip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal of Harmony paper in OSS Conference
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:03:22 GMT
Hi every one!
 i am realy pleased to thank all of you, as i had a really good time on the
presentation and the attendies showed a great interest in the project. i
hope it wil bring more people towards harmony either as active or silent.
 thanks to jeff for proof reading that document.
 i would like to say that this document also let me to research more about
JVMs and our related meterails and soon u will see my suggestions about our
project.
thanks again
--
Usman Bashir