harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [legal] current to-do's
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:07:47 GMT

On Aug 1, 2005, at 5:20 AM, Leo Simons wrote:

> Please do holler if there's some stuff you can delegate. Perhaps
> not the
> actual policy defining or discussing, but I *am* working on workflow
> processes for stuff like infrastructure requests atm (no it ain't
> written in
> java :-P),

heretic!

> and it makes sense to plan for the future and incorporate the
> workflow changes we're thinking of here in the planning of that tool.

Sure - it's not quite obvious where we'd jump in here yet, but I
assume that this is a tool that PMC's will be able to use to add a
committer?

I would assume a general workflow of something like :

1) PMC Starts a workflow for a new committer
2) execution blocks until ICLA registered by scy or officer
3) Account creation finishes

Maybe add the ability for a PMC specific step or steps in there
before finish?  We'd need something as simple as a question to be
answered "Does person have ACQ on file?"

This sounds really cool...

geir

geirm@apache.org