harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Morin <morin_rica...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [arch] Modular JVM component diagram
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:59:01 GMT
I suppose that could be one of the requirements of the
Execution Engine component, i.e., the ability (as
Mladen said) to incorporate native code in a
"lightweight" fashion.  This requirement would not
necessarily alter the overall set of components and
interfaces that are shown in the diagram.

Thanks,

Ricardo

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs