harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Morin <morin_rica...@yahoo.com>
Subject [arch] Modular JVM component diagram
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:45:43 GMT
Hi All:

In order to continue refining the discussions on JVM
modularity, I have added a component diagram to the
HarmonyArchitecture Wiki page. The diagram drills down
on the "Modular Structure JVM Components" section by
depicting the major components and interfaces. I
propose discussing the suggested structure and then
proceed to describe and define the components and
interfaces in more detail, based on our discussions.

http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/HarmonyArchitecture

http://wiki.apache.org/harmony-data/attachments/HarmonyArchitecture/attachments/ModularJVM.jpg

Comments? Ideas?

Thank you,