harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Minutes of First Harmony Meeting
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:43:17 GMT
I don't know anything about Weldon's situation, but I know many
people who, because of their employment situation, are restricted as
to what software source code they are permitted to look at and still
continue the work they do for their employer.

This is a reason why getting our legal framework right is so
important - we want to enable the largest community possible.

geir

geirm@apache.org