harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a harmonious and inclusive community
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:33:42 GMT
Sorry if this went off the rails a bit... I really was just teasing.

But on a serious note, would it be possible for someone to give a
good technical description of the GNU Classpath VM interface so that
people who aren't aware and for whatever reason can't read it on the
classpath site due to legal reasons can be brought up to speed?

I know the legal stuff gets tiring.... but it would be good for the
discussion that's been started.

geir

geirm@apache.org