harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [legal] current to-do's
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:47:52 GMT
Just as a record :

1) I am working to find a satisfactory resolution to the concern from
some free software community members regarding the incompatibility of
the Apache License and the GPL wrt contributions to our mailing
list.  Goal is ASAP

2) I will be running our Authorized Contributor policy internally at
the ASF to see if there's any problem.  Expect completion this week.

3) I will continue to organize the contribution administration
infrastructure.  Expect completion this week.

4) Authorized Contributor document policy :

I will be asking the ASF Secretary if he will archive the signed
documentation for us.  I would like to reduce his load by having us,
the PMC, accept the documents and register them in our administration
infrastructure, but would like all hard copies of the signed forms
kept in central ASF archive.

geir

geirm@apache.org