harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BoF Session at ApacheCon EU tonight
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:40:42 GMT
BOF session was well attended and we had a good time.   We had the
#harmony IRC channel up on screen, and Leo was kind enough to do the
typing.  We had members of the GNU Classpath community with us on
IRC, and Dalibor from Kaffe was there in person.

We reviewed the project basics, talked about the ongoing legal issues
such as contribution framework concepts and such, and as is becoming
traditional with the project, we went for beer afterwards.