harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Weldon Washburn <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minutes of First Harmony Meeting
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 05:17:44 GMT
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to download JikesRVM at this time.
Since I can't download Jikes, I did the next best thing -- a Google
search.  As far as I can tell, MMTK is part of JikesRVM and does not
exist as a stand-alone entity.  Is this correct?

Also, the following mail archive says that Apache has issues with CPL code:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200503.mbox/%3C26645680-8D0F-11D9-ACFB-000A95D41A40@apache.org%3E

Does MMTK exist under any other license?  I'd like to look at the
MMTK/VM interface(s) but don't know how to do this without becoming
contaminated.  Does anyone have any ideas?

   Thanks
       Weldon