harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: [legal] Mailing list policy
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:11:05 GMT
Hi,

Feel free to pretend I am dumb. Basically you want that anything that is
contributed to Harmony via mailing list "can be shared with projects
like GNU Classpath, GCC, Kaffe, CACAO, JamVM, etc." which is an
admirable goal to be sure.

But shouldn't this go both ways - should not anything contributed to any
of those projects be able to be shared with Harmony? AFAIK many of the
contributors make a conscious decision about which licenses they will or
will not contribute their work under.