harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GNU Classpath 0.16 "Harmony!" released
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:18:19 GMT

On Jul 6, 2005, at 12:10 PM, Akhilesh Shirbhate wrote:

> I went to Harmony site [http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/svn.html]
> I saw that the project code is on subversion. Also saw the command to
> download the latest CVS code.
> $ svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony
>
>  I downloaded only to find that there is no code in the repository and
> there are only 54 files, most of which are site files in
> ./harmony/standard/site/
>
> Where can I get the codebase from ? Thanks in advance.

Hi Akhilesh,

We have no codebase yet - mark was talking about the complementary-
but-confusingly-named "Harmony!" release of the GNU Classpath project.

http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/classpath.html

Here in Harmony-land, things are proceeding very slowly, but that's
not surprising given the scale of what we're trying to do.  Your best
bet would be to go read the mail archives to get a sense of who
people are and what we are trying to do.

geir

geirm@apache.org