harmony-dev mailing list archives

From usman bashir <grip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class library componentization
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:01:46 GMT
Thnx Mark!
 i am looking over this and really appreciate a quick response. and one
thing i want to add up, i would really like to see improvements in
Javax.sound packages of sun (just recent headache faced so bit curious about
it) and as well as no one offering much support in JMF (i should say even
not the IBM too )
 sorry for being off topic but u know its tough to hide angry expressions :)

--
Usman Bashir
Certified IBM XML Solution Developer