harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Renaud BECHADE" <renaud.bech...@numerix.com>
Subject RE: [legal] Mailing list policy
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 07:53:06 GMT
>My name is Bob. I work on Apache Harmony fulltime. I am employed by a
company >that has a really big licensing firewall. I am not allowed to look
at anything >in the GPL,CDDL,NPL1.0 eg copyleft licensing corner. Our
lawyer has to approve >my open source mailing list subscriptions. He
questions whether I should be >reading dev@harmony. Help!

"""
But you don’t have right to read text from sites that promote any form of
opensource, so you should not know about harmony, hence you are guilty!
"""