harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Minutes of First Harmony Meeting
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 03:22:26 GMT
I'd like to make something very clear, as I've gotten a private
inquiry, and if one person is confused, than others will be..

This note means nothing other than Tom's good intention of keeping
things visible for people that weren't there, which was
EntireCommunity - 4 people.  IMO, it gave some visibility into what
we talked about, and nothing more.

This was a social get-together, and nothing - absolutely nothing
other than what kind of beer we were having (and I'll note we all had
individual choices...) - was decided or could have been decided.

In an Apache project, the decisions are made by the community on the
mailing lists for all to see and participate in.

I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused - I should have
spoken up sooner.

geir

P.S. The IPA was very good...

geirm@apache.org