harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sven de Marothy <s...@physto.se>
Subject Re: Class library componentization
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:59:31 GMT
Mark,
Classpath does have an "inofficial" JAPI comparison against 1.5,
it's right here:
http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk15-classpath.html

Please observe that JAPItools isn't fully 1.5-compatible (read: problems
with generics, I think), so it reports more errors than what's actually
there.

/Sven

--
Sven de Marothy <sven@physto.se>