harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Wielaard <m...@klomp.org>
Subject Re: Class library componentization
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:50:31 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 15:24 +0500, usman bashir wrote:
> I have question to mark! which is missing in ClassPath, just an bird eye
> answer :)

Quick answer. Really busy at the moment. I wanted to thank Tim for
pushing for "a harmonious and inclusive community" and just pointing out
concrete goals and tasks to do. To repay him I wanted to take some time
to really answer his emails. I'll make some time for that tonight.
But if you want a quick bird eye view look at the japitools (great tool
btw!) results that Jeroen just posted for IKVM (based on GNU Classpath)
http://www.frijters.net/JDK-1.4-vs-IKVM-0.18.0.0.html
(As you can see that is for 1.4 though).
I believe kaffe.org has some 1.5 comparisons.

Cheers,

Mark