harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sven de Marothy <s...@physto.se>
Subject Re: AWT/Swing
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:56:01 GMT
On Sun, 2005-07-17 at 10:44 -0400, PJ Cabrera wrote:
> I agree with Sven that the final word on licensing for any project is
> with the project leader. In the case of GNU Classpath, that's Mark
> Weilaard. But I disagree that anyone else should be discouraged from
> expressing their opinion, however flawed, on anything regarding
> Classpath licensing.

Well, that's not what I said though. And if it's what I said, it's not
what I meant. I'm fine with people expressing their opinions on
Classpath. Its license or goals.

What I'm not fine with is statements to the effect of "Classpath wants
this", "Classpath doesn't want this", or "the Classpath license doesn't
allow this", and so forth. That's for Mark to say, and let's let him do
it.

/Sven