harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sven de Marothy <s...@physto.se>
Subject Re: GNU Classpath 0.16 "Harmony!" released
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 09:10:22 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:
> So, the valuable news would be:
> GNU Classpath 0.16 "Harmony!" released under ASF licence!
>
> Anything else is just another GNU release.

Mladen,
you are perfectly welcome to become a Classpath contributor if you like.
But at the moment, you haven't contributed, and so you have no business
telling people what they should do with the code they wrote.

Your attitude is that I, as a Classpath contributor, should happily and
readily relicense my code under whatever license *you* want. And judging
from your indignant attitude, I should be grateful for it too.

Seriously, fuck you.

/Sven