harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nick Lothian" <nloth...@educationau.edu.au>
Subject RE: [arch] How much of java.* and friends does Harmony need to write. Was: VM/Classlibrary interface
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 23:39:11 GMT
There is also
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/vmspec/2nd-edition/ClassFileFormat-final-
draft.pdf.

According to http://asm.objectweb.org/doc/tutorial-annotations.html it
included "modifications for J2SE 5.0 to support changes mandated by
JSR-14, JSR-175, and JSR-201, as well as minor corrections and
adjustments."

Nick

FileFormat.pdf

> Here is a short and probably incomplete overview over the changes:
>
> varargs: 	ACC_VARARGS, ACC_BRIDGE (?)
> enums:   	ACC_ENUM
> annotations:	ACC_ANNOTATION
>
> New attributes: EnclosingMethod, Signature (for generics),
>                 LocalVariableTypeTable,
> 		RuntimeVisibleAnnotations,
> 		RuntimeInvisibleAnnotations,
> 		RumtimeVisibleParameterAnnotations,
> 		RumtimeInvisibleParameterAnnotations,
>
> Uli

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential information.
If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose
its contents to any other party.
This email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not necessarily reflect
those of education.au limited except where the sender expressly states otherwise.
It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with it for viruses
or any other defects.
education.au limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequence caused directly
or indirectly by this email.