harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Booth At JavaOne
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:12:28 GMT

On Jun 12, 2005, at 6:18 PM, acoliver@apache.org wrote:

> I suspect that Apache is not paying for the booth.

No - we're not.  It was a donation of Gluecode's booth by IBM.

> Therefore, it might not be polite to pee in our host's sanka humm?

 From what I gather, Sun has no problem with the ASF having a booth
at the show.  (This is an ASF booth, not a Harmony booth...)

The ASF has played and will continue to play a big role in Java
through it's open source projects, both those that are JSR compliant,
and those that do non-JSR things.

geir

geirm@apache.org