harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Harmony site now up http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2005 18:42:04 GMT

On Jun 18, 2005, at 12:34 PM, theUser BL wrote:

>> Would you mind submitting the harmony logo, and the incubator logo
>> in  JIRA so we can use them?
>>
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY
>>

> Hmmm... I have me now registered there. But I don't know, how to do
> it.
> Do you mean to write a comment there like "uploading these
> images: ..." or what?
>
> I have no expereince with it. Neither with Jira nor with Bugzilla.
>
> So I would be happy, if anybody other would doing it.

I'll help you through it.  Because the image is your creation, I'd
like to see you submit as a contribution via JIRA.

1) Go to the JIRA

   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

3) Click on "Create New Issue"

4) Make sure Project is "Harmony and choose issue type
"Improvement".  Click "Next"

5) Put in summary : "Contribution of image for website" or something
like that.  skip the rest and add a description if you want

6) Click "Create" at the bottom.  That will create the issue.

7)  Then, when the page redraws, click "Attach file" (under
Operations on the left side...)

8) Click "Choose file" to find the file and then choose one of the
two options for attachment. Adda  comment if you wish and then click
"Attach"

That's all!

Thanks!

geir