harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Blake <craigwbl...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [arch] VM Interface
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 01:06:01 GMT
One potential use is for companies (and individuals) to work around
particular performance limitations and bugs in the Sun VM while
keeping the libraries they know inside and out.  I imagine that could
become common if Harmony ends up being as modular as we all hope.

I am curious as to how much of the standard libraries would be
rendered non-functional without the VM specific classes from Sun,
however.

Craig Blake