harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tom <...@gatewide.com>
Subject Re: Apache Booth At JavaOne
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:28:43 GMT
+1 and just looked at the schedule:

Tuesday evening is not good as it overlaps with the open JCP evening
which goes on till 9pm.

Monday and Wednesday are some receptions / bashes (which I personally
wouldn't mind skipping), and Thursday seems open, so perhaps Thursday?

PS: I have a Pavilion pass for Monday, so if you still need help at the
Apache booth for velocity/harmony that day, let me know.