harmony-dev mailing list archives

From PJ Cabrera <pjc_apa...@alias.hotpop.com>
Subject Re: Apache Booth At JavaOne
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:32:53 GMT
On 6/21/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <geirm@apache.org> wrote:
 > Not yet, but we still should certainly do it.

+1

 > As a default, the Thirsty Bear is a great venue because of the
 > "architectural discussion support products" created there on site and
 > made available for purchase :)

Great! I heard great things about last year's Apache1 "architectural
discussions" at the Thirsty Bear. Is this going to be known as Apache2?
Or just Apache1 2005? :-)

 > What times are good for people?

I'm good any day of the week, after the J1 sessions are over.

I'll bring SNAP Platform t-shirts and copies of SNAP Platform and
SNAPPIX as party favors. :-p

These will be exclusive JavaOne "Let Duke Go Free!" editions not yet
available for download. Details at JavaOne and/or at the Thirsty Bear.
:-D The t-shirts are left overs from OSCON 2004.

We do have FISL 6 SNAPPIX FISL-Brazilzle ISO and .torrent for download
if you're curious, though. Check the URLs below.

PJ Cabrera
< pjcabrera at snapplatform dot org >

http://snapplatform.org
SNAP Platform - The only totally open