harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tor-Einar Jarnbjo <Tor-Ei...@Jarnbjo.de>
Subject Re: [Legal] Requirements for Committers
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:20:59 GMT
Steven Gong wrote:

>Tor, is it legal to for you to contribute the API of this JNI programming
>framework? IMHO the API is as valuable as the implementation.

To me personally, I don't see any problem, whether donating the API, nor
the contribution, but that won't work if you stick with the original
requirements suggested by Geir. I can't expect my employer to waste time
setting up a legal document to allow this, as long as the document would
be meaningless in the juristiction I am employed.

Tor