harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSR277 (Modules)
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:18:59 GMT

On Jun 15, 2005, at 10:08 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Jun 15, 2005, at 7:58 AM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>

>> well, "you" because "we" have nobody in the EG yet ;-)
>>

> I'm on the EG.

Um, check that.  Was pre-coffee, and I thought you meant something else.

I've applied to have the ASF as a member of the EG.  let me know if
you are interested in participating.  I've already heard from Brett
from Maven, so we'll have more than one project at the ASF interested
in this, which is good.

geir

geirm@apache.org