harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Lydick" <dlyd...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Summer of Code, something for Harmony?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

I've been digging around for an update to
the "Java Virtual Machine Specification"
but have not come up with anything.  I
think that the second edition is it, plus
the updates that people have kindly supplied.
The way I figure it, all work will have to
proceed with these documents, then make
adjustments if necessary when a revision
is available.

Dan Lydick