harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gerry Steele <gerry.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linux Jar file execution
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:46:58 GMT
Yea,

I think the challenge is making it a core kernel feature rather than
something the users will have to compile and install themselves, ie, a Linux
kernel above a certain future version would support it. It will be a step
further towards more java applications on the Linux platform i think.

-Gerry

--
Gerry Steele

x74521/+353-1-8199 521